Hi-Desert Medical Center is a tobacco-free environment
Hi-Desert Medical Center
6601 White Feather Road, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
- Director Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Program Manager: Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Radiologic Technician Advanced (full time & per diem)
- Clinical Lab Scientist (full time)
- Histology Technician (full time) ASCP or eligible; sufficient previous experience required
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist (full time) minimum Bachelors or associate degree with a HIM(RHIA,RHIT) and/or CA RN license, physician assistant, physician or nurse practitioner with a master degree in nursing required. HIM and other healthcare professionals with a clinical and/or coding background must have a minimum of two years experience; the registered nurse must have a minimum of two years of acute care nursing experience.
- Lab Assistant (full time) CPT1 required.
- Perinatal Tech (per diem) C.N.A. certification preferred; CPR required.
Nursing positions: requires California RN, LVN or CNA license; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Registered Nurse: Med/Surg (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: LDRP (full time)
- Registered Nurse: Surgery (full time)
- Registered Nurse: RN First Assist (full time)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse: SNF (full time & per diem)
|Click button for information about the Versant RN Residency Program|
Rehab positions: OT, PT, SP or PTA license required; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Speech Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist: Home Health (per diem)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (per diem)
- Physical Therapist Assistant: Home Health (per diem)
- IT Clinical Analyst 1 (full time) sufficient programming and systems experience in a multi-program environment; clinical experience required.
- Finance Director of Community Health Services (full time) Bachelor's degree required. Position is responsible for over seeing all day to day financial functions of the Family Health Clinics and Behavioral Health Services, including all accounting, fiscal operations, payroll, billing, purchasing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and general accounting for the finance department. Three to five years experience in a hospital or healthcare entity preferred; active understanding of healthcare reimbursement concepts including Medicare, Medicaid, and managed care contracting.