Hi-Desert Medical Center is a tobacco-free environment
Hi-Desert Medical Center
6601 White Feather Road, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
- Director Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Program Manager: Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Program Therapist: Behavioral Health Services (full time) licensed MFT or LCSW, or registeed MFT/LCSW intern license required.
- Radiologic Technician Advanced (full time & per diem)
- Clinical Lab Scientist (full time)
- Histology Technician (full time) ASCP or eligible; sufficient previous experience required
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist (full time) minimum Bachelors or associate degree with a HIM(RHIA,RHIT) and/or CA RN license, physician assistant, physician or nurse practitioner with a master degree in nursing required. HIM and other healthcare professionals with a clinical and/or coding background must have a minimum of two years experience; the registered nurse must have a minimum of two years of acute care nursing experience.
Nursing positions: requires California RN, LVN or CNA license; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Registered Nurse: Med/Surg (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: Emergency (full time)
- Registered Nurse: RN First Assist (full time)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse: SNF (full time & per diem)
|Click button for information about the Versant RN Residency Program|
Rehab positions: OT, PT, SP or PTA license required; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Speech Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist: Home Health (per diem)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (per diem)
- Physical Therapist Assistant: Home Health (per diem)
- IT Clinical Analyst 1 (full time) sufficient programming and systems experience in a multi-program environment; clinical experience required.
- Registration Clerk (full time)
- Executive Director of Community Health Services (full time) Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field required; Master's degree preferred; minimum three years experience as a department-head of a hospital outpatient clinic environment, rural health clinic, community health center, federally qualified health center or similar environment. Must know and understand the applicable requirements of JCAHO, Title 22 of the State of California, Medicare and Medi-Cal regulations as pertinent to rural health clincs.