We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, advancement opportunities and a warm, friendly work environment. We serve our patients, customers and employees with the highest ethical and professional conduct. Our friendly family of employees is what makes Hi-Desert Medical Center such a great place to work. View a list of positions available or download a job application.
|For information about our community|
|For an electronic version of our employment application|
Human Resources Office
Hi-Desert Medical Center
6601 White Feather Road, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
- Surgical Tech (per diem) one year experience and CST preferred.
- Certified Nurses Aide SNF (full time)
- Perinatal Tech LDRP (full time
Nursing positions: requires California RN, LVN or CNA license; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Registered Nurse: Med/Surg (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: LDRP (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: RN First Assist (full time)
- Registered Nurse: Clinical Analyst (full time) information technology and Meditech experience preferred.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse: Family Health Clinics (full time)
Rehab positions: OT, PT, SP or PTA license required; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Speech Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist (full time & per diem)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (per diem)
- IT Clinical Analyst 1 (full time) sufficient programming and systems experience in a multi-program environment; clinical experience required.
- Telephone Operator/Scheduler, Family Health Clinics (full time) previous hospital and scheduling experience preferred.
- Van Driver, Family Health Clinics (part time) six month to one year experience driving 12 passenger or larger van, valid California driver's license required.
- Administrative Assistant (part time): knowledge of multiple computer software programs and medical terminology required.