Hi-Desert Medical Center is a tobacco-free environment
Hi-Desert Medical Center
6601 White Feather Road, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Program Manager: Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Program Therapist: Behavioral Health Services (full time) licensed MFT, LCSW or registered MFT/LCSW intern license required; minimum one year working with adults with serious psychiatric diagnosis required.
- Radiologic Technician Advanced (full time & per diem)
- Clinical Lab Scientist (full time)
- Histology Technician (full time) ASCP or eligible; sufficient previous experience required
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist (full time) minimum Bachelors or associate degree with a HIM(RHIA,RHIT) and/or CA RN license, physician assistant, physician or nurse practitioner with a master degree in nursing required. HIM and other healthcare professionals with a clinical and/or coding background must have a minimum of two years experience; the registered nurse must have a minimum of two years of acute care nursing experience.
- Lab Assistant (full time) CPT1 required.
- Medical Assistant (full time)
- Director Health Information Services (full-time)
- Medical Assistant/Community Health Clinic (full-time)
- Sterile Processing Tech (full-time) Minimum 1 year surgical or sterile processing experience preferred. Certified Sterile Technician from IAHCSMM or CSBPD obtained within 8 months of hire.
- Sterile Processing Tech III/Team Leader (full-time) Minimum 2 years surgical or sterile processing experience required. Certified Sterile Technician from IAHCSMM or CSBPD required.
Nursing positions: requires California RN, LVN or CNA license; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Chief Nursing Officer (full time) Master's degree in nursing, business or related field; minimum five years middle and upper level management required.
- Registered Nurse: Med/Surg (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: LDRP (full time)
- Registered Nurse: RN First Assist (full time)
- Registered Nurse: Emergency (full time)
- LVN/Community Health Clinic (full-time)
|Click button for information about the Versant RN Residency Program|
Rehab positions: OT, PT, SP or PTA license required; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Speech Therapist (full time)
- Occupational Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist: Home Health (per diem)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (per diem)
- Physical Therapist Assistant: Home Health (per diem)
- Chief Executive Officer/District (full-time) A CEO is needed for the continuing operation of the healthcare district after it leases medical center operations to a subsidiary of Tenet Healthcare. The projected official separation date for the District is July 1, 2015. We are now receiving applications for this position.
- Finance Assistant (full-time)
- Administrative Assistant/Foundation (part-time)