Hi-Desert Medical Center is a tobacco-free environment
Hi-Desert Medical Center
6601 White Feather Road, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Therapist: Behavioral Health Services (full time) licensed MFT, LCSW or registered MFT/LCSW intern license required; minimum one year working with adults with serious psychiatric diagnosis required.
- Clinical Lab Scientist (full time)
- Histology Technician (full time) ASCP or eligible; sufficient previous experience required
- Director Health Information Services (full-time)
- Registered Dietitian (full time)
Nursing positions: requires California RN, LVN or CNA license; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Chief Nursing Officer (full time) Master's degree in nursing, business or related field; minimum five years middle and upper level management required.
- Registered Nurse: Med/Surg (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: LDRP (full time)
- Registered Nurse: RN First Assist (full time)
- Registered Nurse: Emergency (full time)
|Click button for information about the Versant RN Residency Program|
Rehab positions: OT, PT, SP or PTA license required; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Speech Therapist (full time)
- Occupational Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist: Home Health (per diem)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (per diem)
- Physical Therapist Assistant: Home Health (per diem)
- Chief Executive Officer/District (full-time) A CEO is needed for the continuing operation of the healthcare district after it leases medical center operations to a subsidiary of Tenet Healthcare. The projected official separation date for the District is July 1, 2015. We are now receiving applications for this position. Bachelors or masters degree preferred.
- Finance Director: Hi-Desert Family Health Clinics (full time) position is responsible for overseeing day-to-day financial functions of the clinics, including accounting and fiscal operations, payroll, billing, purchasing, accounts payable and receivables, and general accounting for finance department
- Administrative Assistant/Foundation (part-time) Office experience required; skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets for mail merge communication; experience recording meeting minutes; some graphic capabilities needed for creating event flyers; front office receptionist; assist in fundraising events.
- Telephone Operator and Scheduler: Hi-Desert Family Health Clinics (full time)