Hi-Desert Medical Center is a tobacco-free environment
Hi-Desert Medical Center
6601 White Feather Road, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
- Program Director: Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Program Manager: Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Program Therapist: Mental Health (full time) Master's Degree and licensed MFT, LCSW or registered MFT intern license required; minimum one year working with adults with serious psychiatric diagnosis required.
- Radiologic Technician Advanced (per diem)
- Ultrasound Technician (full time)
- Clinical Lab Scientist (full time)
- Laboratory Assistant: (per diem) previous phlebotomy experience preferred; CPT 1 CA state certificate required.
Nursing positions: requires California RN, LVN or CNA license; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Director Surgical and Obstetrics (full time) minimum seven years RN experience and five years director/manager experience required.
- Registered Nurse: Med/Surg (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: LDRP (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: Emergency (full time)
- Registered Nurse: RN First Assist (full time)
- Registered Nurse: Surgery (full time)
- Registered Nurse: Outpatient Surgery (full time)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse: SNF (full time)
|Click button for information about the Versant RN Residency Program|
Rehab positions: OT, PT, SP or PTA license required; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Speech Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist (full time & per diem)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (per diem)
- IT Clinical Analyst 1 (full time) sufficient programming and systems experience in a multi-program environment; clinical experience required.
- Patient Access Clerk (full or part time) previous hospital registration and medical terminology experience preferred.
- Food Service Worker (per diem)
- Housekeeper (per diem)
- Lead Payroll Clerk (full time) this position is responsible for processing and checking time-and-attendance and payroll data to ensure employees are compensated accurately and in a timely manner. Minimum of three years in the payroll field required.
- Executive Assistant (full time) this position provides administrative support to the CEO and Chief Operating/Nursing Officer; associates degree required and previous healthcare experience preferred.