Hi-Desert Medical Center is a tobacco-free environment
Hi-Desert Medical Center
6601 White Feather Road, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
- Clinical Lab Scientist (full time)
- Histology Technician (full time) ASCP or eligible; sufficient previous experience required
- Director Health Information Services (full-time)
- Registered Dietitian (full time)
Nursing positions: requires California RN, LVN or CNA license; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Clinical Operations Director: Family Health Clinics (full time) must have current CA RN license and bachelor's degree in a health related field; minimum four years RN experience and two years related management experience.
- Registered Nurse: Med/Surg (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: LDRP (full time)
- Registered Nurse: RN First Assist (full time)
- Registered Nurse: Emergency (full time)
- RN Case Manager (full time) required 3-5 years clinical nursing experience and 1-3 years case management or utilization experience; CCM, ACM preferred.
- LVN Clinical Coordinator: Family Health Clinic (full time)
|Click button for information about the Versant RN Residency Program|
Rehab positions: OT, PT, SP or PTA license required; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Speech Therapist (full time)
- Occupational Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist: Home Health (per diem)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (per diem)
- Physical Therapist Assistant: Home Health (per diem)
- Chief Executive Officer/District (full-time) A CEO is needed for the continuing operation of the healthcare district after it leases medical center operations to a subsidiary of Tenet Healthcare. The projected official separation date for the District is July 1, 2015. We are now receiving applications for this position. Bachelors or masters degree preferred.
- Finance Director: Hi-Desert Family Health Clinics (full time) position is responsible for overseeing day-to-day financial functions of the clinics, including accounting and fiscal operations, payroll, billing, purchasing, accounts payable and receivables, and general accounting for finance department