We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, advancement opportunities and a warm, friendly work environment. We serve our patients, customers and employees with the highest ethical and professional conduct. Our friendly family of employees is what makes Hi-Desert Medical Center such a great place to work. View a list of positions available or download a job application.
|For information about our community|
|For an electronic version of our employment application|
Human Resources Office
Hi-Desert Medical Center
6601 White Feather Road, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmacist (full time)
- Certified Nurses Aide SNF (full time)
- Radiologic Technician Advanced (per diem)
Nursing positions: requires California RN, LVN or CNA license; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Registered Nurse: Med/Surg (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: LDRP (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: RN First Assist (full time)
- Registered Nurse: Clinical Analyst (full time) information technology and Meditech experience preferred.
Rehab positions: OT, PT, SP or PTA license required; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Speech Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist (full time & per diem)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (per diem)
- IT Clinical Analyst 1 (full time) sufficient programming and systems experience in a multi-program environment; clinical experience required.
- Registration Clerk (per diem)