We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, advancement opportunities and a warm, friendly work environment. We serve our patients, customers and employees with the highest ethical and professional conduct. Our friendly family of employees is what makes Hi-Desert Medical Center such a great place to work. View a list of positions available or download a job application.
|For information about our community|
|For an electronic version of our employment application|
Human Resources Office
Hi-Desert Medical Center
6601 White Feather Road, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Medical Services: (full time) responsible for the operations of the emergency department, medical/surgical unit, ICU and infusion clinic; minimum 7 years RN experience and 5 years director/manager experience required.
- Clinical Lab Scientist: (full time) California CLS license required.
- Laboratory Assistant: (full time) CPT1 CA. certification required
- Histology Technician (full time)
- Social Worker MSW: (full time)
- Physician Assistant Surgery (full time)
- Program Manager Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Licensed MFT/LCSW Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Pre-Licensed MFT/LCSW Therapist Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Social Worker Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Case Manager Behavioral Health Services (full time)
Nursing positions: requires California RN, LVN or CNA license; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
Please inquire about the new RN per-diem rates!
- Registered Nurse: LDRP (full time)
- Registered Nurse: Med/Surg (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: Emergency (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: Behavioral Health (part time)
Rehab positions: OT, PT, SP or PTA license required; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Physical Therapist (per diem, full time)
- Speech Therapist (full time)
- Senior Accountant: (full time) Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or related field; and 3 to 5 years experience in a hospital or healthcare entity with thorough understanding of healthcare reimbursement required.