Hi-Desert Medical Center is a tobacco-free environment
Hi-Desert Medical Center
6601 White Feather Road, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
- Director Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Program Manager: Behavioral Health Services (full time)
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner: Family Health Clinic (full time) generous benefits, flexible and static hours, loan repayment eligibility through National Health Service Corp
- Radiologic Technician Advanced (full time & per diem)
- Ultrasound Technician (full time)
- Clinical Lab Scientist (full time)
- Psychiatric Social Worker (full time)
- Laboratory Assistant: (per diem) previous phlebotomy experience preferred; CPT 1 CA state certificate required.
Nursing positions: requires California RN, LVN or CNA license; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Registered Nurse: Med/Surg (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: LDRP (full time & per diem)
- Registered Nurse: Emergency (full time)
- Registered Nurse: RN First Assist (full time)
- Registered Nurse: Surgery (full time)
|Click button for information about the Versant RN Residency Program|
Rehab positions: OT, PT, SP or PTA license required; and CPR card from the American Heart Association for the "Healthcare Provider."
- Speech Therapist (full time)
- Physical Therapist (full time & per diem)
- Physical Therapist: Home Health (per diem)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (per diem)
- Physical Therapist Assistant: Home Health (per diem)
- Administrative Assistant (full time). Provides administrative support to the Marketing Manager and to the Hi-Desert Memorial Health Care District Foundation President. Coordinates day to day operations of the office; excellent skill in Microsoft Office programs and managing database; superior communication and writing skills.
- IT Clinical Analyst 1 (full time) sufficient programming and systems experience in a multi-program environment; clinical experience required.
- Housekeeper (per diem)
- Outreach & Enrollment Specialist (full time). Responsible for providing outreach opportunities to the target population who lack access to healthcare and health insurance, provide enrollment and application follow-up assistance and build/strengthen enrollment collaborations with local partner organizations. The Outreach and Enrollment Specialist will also assist the Outreach team in supporting individuals in resolving factors that may prevent them from accessing primary care services while also providing outreach services promoting the services of Family Health Clinics, and for providing health information and referrals to services.