Hi-Desert Medical Center has partnered with Radisphere National Radiology Group to exclusively provide full-service radiology coverage including reports interpreted by on-site and remote subspecialty radiologists. This arrangement provides high quality, subspecialty radiology coverage for our patients.
Radisphere is a comprehensive, on-site and off-site provider offering final subspecialty and emergency department reports, and consultative services to physicians.
- Radisphere is the largest teleradiology provider of final reports in the U.S.
- Radisphere has the largest subspecialty teleradiology team in the U.S.
- Radisphere has more than 250 clients that operate in hospitals, imaging centers, physician practices and radiology groups
- Radisphere provides interpretations for orthopedic surgeons that treat several professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL, MLB, and the NBA
Our new Radisphere radiology team includes more than 35 highly-accessible radiologists emphasizing collaborative patient care. Their backgrounds include:
- Board Certified: the American Board of Radiology
- U.S. trained radiologists
- Subspecialists: neuroradiologists with Certificates of Added Qualification (CAQs), and musculoskeletal, body, nighttime/ED, cardiac, oncologic, pediatric and women's imaging specialists
- Experienced and motivated: Prior to joining, Radisphere doctors must have three to five years of academic experience and/or fellowship, have interpreted at least 10,000 studies within their subspecialty area, be published, and focus exclusively on their subspecialty.
- Modality specialists: Each has extensive training in advanced modalities such as MR, MDCT and PET/CT and the latest applications of these modalities.
- Professional Academic Memberships: American Roentgen Ray Society; Society for Magnetic Resonance Imaging; American, European and International Skeletal Societies; Radiological Society of North America; American College of Radiology; American Society of Neuroradiologists; American Society of Head and Neck Radiologists; American Society of Spine Radiologists; American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiologists.