Awards & Distinctions
Recognized for Providing Quality Hospital Care
Our commitment to providing compassionate, professional care has resulted in a healthier community, along with recognition on a local and national scale.
Our recent awards include:
- Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Home Care, The Joint Commission
- Comprehensive Accreditation Manual for Hospitals, The Joint Commission
- Hospital Accreditation Program, The Joint Commission
- Medicare Conditions of Participation, The Joint Commission
CALNOC Performance Excellence Awards 2015
The prestigious CALNOC (Collaborative Alliance for Nursing Outcomes) awards recognize distinguished hospitals for excellent performance in the reduction of hospital-acquired pressure ulcers, injuries from falls and infections. In October 2015, our Director of Quality Resources for Hi-Desert Medical Center, accepted five performance excellence awards from CALNOC — the nation’s first nurse quality indicators database — in the following areas:
- Prevention of Injury Falls
- Prevention of Hospital Acquired Infections—CLABSI Total Facility
- Prevention of Hospital Acquired Infections—CLABSI Critical Care
- Prevention of Hospital Acquired Infections—CAUTI Critical Care
- Prevention of Hospital Acquired Infections—MRSA Total Facility
"We congratulate all the 2015 awardees for this significant achievement to improve patient quality care and patient safety,” says Tony Sung, Chief Executive Officer for CALNOC. “Their work is important to the community and represents a considerable dedication to health care quality."