Comprehensive Medical Services for Long-Term and Transitional Care
Our Continuing Care Center (CCC), located on the campus of Hi-Desert Medical Center, provides long-term and transitional care to residents close to their own communities. Our approach is very family oriented, as we find that our residents and those who care for them thrive in a setting more like home.
Comforts of Home
Family members are encouraged to visit frequently and are encouraged to share meals with their loved ones and participate in the award-winning activities our residents enjoy. Relatives also participate in our regular “family council” meetings, to learn first-hand the planning that takes place in providing the highest possible care for our residents.
Our surroundings also add to the warm, comforting environment. The award-winning design of the CCC offers panoramic views of spectacular desert landscapes for both residents and their guests.
Explore Our Services
Residents and families also benefit from:
- Three distinct services: sub-acute, skilled nursing care and transitional care
- Respite care for hospice patients
- Spiritual care and support
- Personalized nutritional meal plans
- Daily recreational and social activities
- Beautiful enclosed courtyard with water features
- Pet therapy, including an aviary and large fish tank
Learn more about the Continuing Care Center services. To schedule a personal tour, please call (760) 366-1500.